The Park Avenue United Methodist Church story began in 1893 at the corner of 35th Street and Chicago Avenue and in 1911 moved to the corner of 34th Street and Park Avenue. Today, Park Avenue Church continues to fulfill its call to serve the Central Neighborhood community of south Minneapolis.
In 2011 we celebrated 100 years on this corner! We are eager to see what God will continue to do here on this corner over the next 100+ years.
Copyright © 2019